1. Continue to drink more water, get above 8 cups per day. I’m just going to say it—my water intake SUCKED this month. And I’ve been drinking way more coffee than normal (damn you, Keurig). Definitely not the way to go.
Hit my 100 lb. mark/break into the 200s. Done. With flying colors.
3. Complete a 5K walk/jog at least once per week. FAIL. But at least I registered for a 5K race on Feb. 26th! :)
Read 2 books. I actually succeeded…and God, I am so proud of this! I haven’t read an entire book in maybe 6 months? And I effing read TWO in a month. This is huge for me. Ever since I graduated, I’ve been unable to pick up a book for fun. I’m glad to see that this is no longer the case. BTW, I’m keeping track of what I’m reading here.
- - -
1. No Scale February. That’s right. I’m pledging to take an entire month off from the scale. I really need to detach from the number staring back at me each week. I think this is the best way to do it. Phil is hiding my scale tonight and I’ll resume WIW with you all on March 2nd.
2. Start the C25K program. I was a little weary of whether I could keep up with the schedule or not, but I figure I should just jump right into it. If I need to repeat a week, I repeat a week. Simple as that, no shame involved. I already downloaded the app and I’m ready to go!
3. Finish my 5K in 50 minutes or less. I think it was Ben who said something like you always enter a race with two possible finish time goals: the one you tell everyone about and the other one that you’re secretly (and miraculously) hoping to pull off. Yeah, we’ll just keep it at under 50 minutes for blogging purposes. :)
4. Check out a new yoga class. I really, really love the yoga class that I currently take. But dare I say that it’s getting a little too…easy? A lot of studios offer free trial classes, so I’m hoping to explore this a little bit.
5. Read 2 books. I’m keeping this going. I don’t think I realized how much I missed reading a good book that has absolutely nothing to do with ancient Greek shit.
6. Possibly attend an Adult Children of Alcoholics meeting. I’ve been toying with this for awhile, and it definitely wouldn’t hurt me to check something like this out. Who knows, maybe it’ll help me figure out a few things. Hopefully I won’t chicken out.