Weekly Weigh-In: Finally Facing the Music
Well, folks. You ready for this? A week and a half ago I weighed in at 284.4.
What does that mean? It means that I’ve put back on roughly 21 lbs. from my lowest weight of 263.4 at the end of May.
I was mad at myself that I let it go this far. Then the anger turned to sadness, and I spent a few days moping around, feeling sorry for myself.
But then I sorted out my shit and focused on the fact that I am in control of my behavior. I am not only in control of what I put in my mouth, but I also control how I respond when things don’t go according to plan.
So I kicked my ass into gear and ate right. Consistently. And then this happened…
Last week: 284.4
This week: 281.6
Loss this week: 2.8 lbs.
Total loss: 115.8 lbs.
Feeling great. It’s been a LONG time since I’ve had a loss like that. Keep chugging along, keep making progress. That’s really all I can ask for, right?
- learnbygoing likes this
- eustaciavye likes this
- sonjaruns likes this
- robot-boogie likes this
- lizgetshealthy likes this
- jrfred said: Great loss! You got off track, but now you have that tiny kernel of progress to grow from. I know you’ll keep the momentum going!
- jrfred likes this
- chelseannabanana likes this
- ceebeedoeslife likes this
- annitabb likes this
- yummybites said: Great job this week!!!
- yummybites likes this
- thehealthexperiment likes this
- stateofactivity likes this
- shesalmostthere likes this
- findingbri said: We are pretty much at the exact same weight right now! You are such an inspiration to me, I love the drive that you have. I’ve only lost about 20lbs but stories like you make me want to continue on. Congrats on beating the plateau! :)
- superhealthyme likes this
- lifeona2x5 likes this
- despetitesvictoires likes this
- rubytakescharge said: Yeah!!!
- rubytakescharge likes this
- discoveringtrueself said: well done honey. It’s always hard to get back on the wagon and look a how well you did.
- discoveringtrueself likes this
- aallyoop said: Good job Alisa! <3 <3 <3
- shellsbellsontherun likes this
- gingerisrunning likes this
- fitwriter likes this
- tribander likes this
- missmarisol said: It happened. Now you just gotta get back on track. Keep making good decisions. You know how as proven by your total loss so far. So just do it.
- imaweightwatcher likes this
- uhoh-janellio likes this
- shan-thinks-she-can said: I like that you let yourself feel what you needed to feel then you just made a plan and stuck to it! Way to go!! You did a great job this week!!
- rach-changing likes this
- jsseica said: YOU’VE GOT THIS GIRL\
- runkathrynrun likes this
- drethecajun said: Good to see you back. You’ve been missed.
- robownslife likes this
- robownslife said: Facing the music is tough, I had to do that too. It’s a vicious cycle where sadness and depression and anger live. But, we can only go up from here. You’ve proven that you can lose a crazy amount of weight… let the journey continue! :)
- justbrooksy likes this
- drethecajun likes this
- l-8-10 said: You always turn things around and make it positive. I know you’ll keep kicking ass. YOU ROCK!
- keepingupwithmcjones likes this
- l-8-10 likes this
- shortmom said: Yes yes!! Steady as she goes!!
- smaller-n-smaller said: I’m proud of you. A lot of people might be like “well shit” and give up. You lost it once and I know you can do it again. You’re amazing and I heart you.
- smaller-n-smaller likes this
- effthisdiet posted this