I accepted a new position yesterday!
It’s bittersweet, really.
My current job is the source of so much stress and unhappiness in my life. But I’ve been here six years and because of that, it’s a bit scary to start fresh somewhere new. It’s a huge leap to move from this bustling world of money, money and more money to a cash-strapped non-profit organization.
But I am so unbelievably excited! Goodbye corporate America and hello meaningful career. I’m so happy that I’m getting the chance to make an impact in the world. Now that I won’t be writing & editing all day at work, perhaps I’ll have more time for blogging, yes?
Two weeks notice is in and I couldn’t he happier.
Side note: my diet has SUCKED lately. Hanging in there, but it’s definitely been tough.
- pixiethin likes this
- sonjaruns likes this
- robownslife said: OMG CONGRATS! I’m sure once you get settled in the new job and your stress levels go down, you’ll get better with the food. I know i’m a stress eater. You can do it girl! Glad to see you on my dash! :D
- robownslife likes this
- strengthandlace likes this
- rubytakescharge likes this
- rach-changing likes this
- squirrelsandswings likes this
- toridanielleloveslife likes this
- keepingupwithmcjones likes this
- irondoeslife likes this
- missyisnotinterested likes this
- runkathrynrun likes this
- notovernight likes this
- justbrooksy likes this
- nourriture-et-fleurs likes this
- drethecajun likes this
- smaller-n-smaller likes this
- leaheatsandmoves likes this
- sayhellotocindy likes this
- tribander said: THIS is amazing! AND going to make a huge difference for you!
- tribander likes this
- jrfred said: Hooray! Congrats on the new job! Very excited for you
- jrfred likes this
- liftingbeerandliz likes this
- effthisdiet posted this