As sad as it is to say, I don’t have my heart in this blog anymore. I’m going to be moving to a new space soon and starting fresh. I don’t want to make promises, but I’m sure my weight loss journey will continue in some capacity there.
I won’t be deleting this blog because I feel like I’ve grown up here. This space has chronicled my life for the past two years. I don’t want that to be gone forever.
I truly love all the relationships I’ve made here and wouldn’t change them for anything in the world. If you’d like to follow me at my new place, drop me a line or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, if you’d like to keep in touch, that’s more than okay. :)
- shesaystomato said: Aw, good luck. Thanks for sharing your life with us. :)
- jenngetsfit likes this
- fat-chance said: ALISA!!! I’m really going to miss you being on here - but I’m so excited for you to start a new chapter in your life. You can bet that I’ll be sending you some emails. How else am I going to send you cute Rusty pictures?! <3
- smaller-n-smaller said: Sad! :-(
- scribblingitdown likes this
- nowkathrynlive said: i’d love to check out your new space. also let’s make our theoretical coffee date a reality.
- rubytakescharge likes this
- tribander likes this
- gingerisrunning said: I’ll email you! I’m sorry! :(
- ltndesigns likes this
- lovedonna likes this
- 94monkeys said: I’d like to keep in touch! good luck to you in any case!
- keepingupwithmcjones said: I’m sorry this isn’t working out for you anymore, and I’d love to follow you when you find your new home!
- brooksylite said: =\
- robownslife said: I respect any decision you make. Keep being the strong woman that you are. It takes more than courage to lose 100+ pounds. Keep it up! You’ve got this, I know you do! I’ll miss you on my dash (like I have been). :)
- drethecajun likes this
- robownslife likes this
- karendreamsthendoes said: I’ll follow you to the ends of the earth! I’d love to keep in touch and follow your new blog if you’ll have me. :)
- effthisdiet posted this